Beyond basic Content Management
We specialize in creating fast, effective & customizable solutions.
Your New Ecommerce Platform is Here!EXPLORE PRIME COMMERCE
Take Control of your Content!EXPLORE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
Custom eCommerce Development
Why buy a box with a disc in it?MORE ABOUT eCOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
Mobile Commerce & Application Development
Road trip! Take your website on the road with our mobile commerce or application development.EXPLORE MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
Double Prime offers a range of products and services from pre-kickoff
planning all the way through post-launch marketing.
Whether your project demands a traditional approach or more agile method, we identify the most appropriate mix of process and personnel to meet your needs on-time, according to scope and within budget.
We consider all our clients "partners," and in order for us to completely understand your goals and objectives, we immerse ourselves in your business. The better we understand how you work today, the more capable we are to help ensure success going forward.
We strive to meet our partner's needs in the simplest ways possible. Our technological architecture is focused on code efficiency, which allows our solutions to be developed quickly and supported easily.
Double Prime offers a refreshing approach to client communication. We don't just assign you an account representative as your single point of contact; each team member assigned to your account is always just a phone call away. This direct line of contact has proven to enhance the relationship between Double Prime and our clients.
Double Prime, Inc was founded in 2000 and is headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA. We started out as a small 4 -5 person team focused on launching our first e-commerce site for a high-profile large, multi-brand Fortune 500 partner. While the concept of e-commerce was still blossoming, Double Prime launched a trial site for a single brand in our partner's portfolio. The resounding success of that site encouraged all domestic brands to utilize Double Prime to provide them with an e-commerce presence.
As our partners grew, so did Double Prime. We began to expand and enhance our platform; supporting customizations, industry trends, social media, and brand-specific requests. Several years ago, in response to our partner's desire to grow and diversify, Double Prime launched our platform internationally.
This year, Double Prime celebrates our 13th anniversary with just under 100 full-time, on-shore senior developers, project managers, systems administrators and managers working in 20 different states around the country. We have launched over 100 e-commerce sites in 20+ countries, and have integrated with payment providers and fulfillment centers all over the world. We are proud to announce the 3rd version of our platform, Prime Commerce Enterprise, which combines our traditional open-source platform with the Drupal content management system. We have also released PrimeJS for faster front-end load times and PrimedSearch, our unique and fast Endeca implementation.
We have also added core team members to focus on content management system integration and mobile commerce/application development. Our strategic partnerships also allow us to provide our partners with a one-stop approach - offering front-end design, strategy, information architecture and taxonomy through to site search implementations, ratings and reviews and caching solutions.
From our humble beginnings in 2000 through our steady growth and expansion, we have remained true to our core tenets of delivering high-quality, custom engineering services to accomodate all of our partners' requirements. We are thorough about understanding your company and the purpose of our partnership. We then customized our services to ensure your goals are met, and our partnership is a success.
Double Prime was asked to lauch AfcoDynaPro on our Drupal-based Prime Commerce Platform.
Launch ecommerce for the first time
Implement an easy-to-use site Admin
Account-driven content delivery during the site experience
- Customize Prime Commerce to meet the first-time ecommerce needs of AfcoDynaPro
- Integrated with internal systems for order processes and shipping rates
- Customized homepage experiences based on multiple brands
- Full training on site features and admin
Discover With Dr Cool
Double Prime was asked to migrate DiscoverwithDrCool.com over to our Drupal-based Prime Commerce Platform.
Increase traffic and conversion
Implement an easy-to-use site Admin
Enhance site features
Enhance reporting and analytics
- Increased site performance, usability, taxonomy to improve user experience (saw 120% increase in conversion)
- Customized admin workflow and permissions to simplify content management
- Added promotions, upsells, and enhanced navigation
- Integrated with Google Analytics and developed custom sales reports
Double Prime was asked to augment and enhance an existing Drupal presence on the The Institutes (.org) .
Migrate major portions of the site to Drupal (Program and Course Material selection process)
Create easier way to update and manage content
Integrate with Bazaarvoice for course and material ratings and reviews
Addition of In-place login will seamlessly enforce user authentication
- Redesign for updated look and feel
- Migration of numerous static content pages to Drupal
- Customized Cart API
- In-place login (Single Sign On)
Double Prime partnered with Spark DSG to revamp the existing website's design and functionality, end-to-end, including discovery, analysis, build, and launch.
New features and enhancements include:
- Streamlined navigational menus
- Content teasers to encourage engagement
- Customized experiences to deliver personalized content
- Enhanced search interface with filtering capabilities
- Community integration throughout the site
- Complete calendar list of events
- Easy-to-use content management admin suite
- Complete redesign, including discovery, user research, strategy, taxonomy, wireframes and comps
- Conversion of existing content management systems to Drupal 7
- Integration with several existing back-end systems for user and event data
- Content migration for over 2000 pages
Whether you're looking to work with us or for us, we'd love to hear from you!